For even more than making your laundry smell nice and soft;
In fact, the softener is a product that protects the fibers of the clothes and makes them smell much better, look much more colorful and feel soft. This process, which reveals the power of your clothes, makes them breathe and makes your style more visible, stays on your clothes in the final rinse water and is in direct contact with your skin. Therefore, it is very important to use natural products.
Read on to see the recipes we offer you for easy and timeless ways to make your own fabric softener;
Necessary ingredients for the softener recipe you can make using vinegar:
- 2 liters of white vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 30-40 drops Adalin Lavender essential oil (you can use any other essential oil you prefer)
Preparation of our Vinegar Softener;
Mix the vinegar and lavender essential oil well. We should store this mixture with its mouth closed. Shaking it before use and adding half a glass of water to the softener compartment of the machine will be effective in making your laundry smell nice.
The necessary ingredients for the softener recipe you can make using baking soda;
The baking soda you use is sodium bicarbonate, the same thing as the baking soda we use in food. Since baking soda makes the water alkaline, it will also keep the laundry soft.
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Adalin Lavender essential oil
Preparation of our Carbonated Softener;
Dissolve half a glass of baking soda with water and add it to the softener compartment of your washing machine. Then you can add 4-5 drops of Lavender oil.
ESSENTIAL OIL RECOMMENDATIONS YOU CAN USE
Adalin Clove Essential Oil
Adalin Bergamot Essential Oil
NOTE: We have obtained the fragrant and soft feeling in your laundry naturally, one way to strengthen it would be to add Lavender essential oil to your ironing water.
- In terms of being economical and easy to use, we can dilute it (25 drops of Lavender essential oil in 100 ml of water) with the help of a spray bottle and use it in all our textile products (bed linen, towels, wardrobes, curtains, armchairs, etc.) at home.
Why should we not use ready-made fabric softener?
- We use softeners especially because of the odors they give. In order for our laundry to smell good, the softener contains some harmful substances. These substances both come into direct contact with the skin and can harm us through respiration. Especially in softeners; chloroform, ethanol, gasoline alcohol affect the central nervous system. Pentane, on the other hand, causes serious damage to our respiratory system.