You can make your own anti-aging serum by following these simple steps. With easy recipes you can choose according to your skin type…
Basic preparation of recipes; It will be to put the fixed and essential oils given in the bottle and mix them.
Note: The essential oil rate used for fixed oils in serum preparation is 1%. 1ml is 20 drops.
Deep Moisturizing Serum Recipe for Dry Skin
- 20-25 ml (Approximately 2 Tablespoons) Avocado Oil
- 20-25 ml (Approximately 2 Tablespoons) Sweet Almond Oil
- 5 Drops of Immortal Essential Oil
- 5 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 50ml Glass Dropper Bottle
Preparation and use; You should put all the oils in the glass bottle and mix them well and shake them before each use. You can use it for 1 year in a cool place out of sunlight.
Suggestion for use: You can use it twice a day, morning and evening, after cleansing and tightening your pores with tonic (Ultimate Rose Water without Adalin 100% Pure Oil).