From curing dry scalp and hair loss issues to adding shine and protecting against damage, natural oils are great care tips for your hair. The use of natural oils is important for the environment and your overall health, as it reduces our exposure to harmful chemicals.
Benefits of using natural oil in your hair care routine;
- Stimulates hair growth
- It is effective against dry scalp and flaking,
- Helps prevent and repair heat and styling damage
- It gives shine
- nourishes the hair,
- It prevents the hair from getting oily,
- It is an alternative preventative for environmental pollution,
- Reduces our exposure to chemicals and other unnatural ingredients
Knowing about your hair type and its unique needs is essential when choosing which oils will work best. Most people have some variation of hair and scalp issues, so trying different oil and hair care mixes is the best way to find what works best for you.
- Consider your hair type and needs. Every hair type is different and it may take some time to find the oil that best suits your needs. Oils that are good for your hair may not work well for another person and vice versa. Don't be afraid to experiment and experiment until you find the oils that are best for you. Consistent use of oils will ensure you have healthy, shiny and beautiful looking hair, but you have to be patient about it. It may take some time to see results.
- When using essential oils, never apply directly to the scalp or hair. They are not diluted in water and must be used with a Fixed oil. Always test a small drop of oil on your skin to make sure you don't experience an adverse reaction.
- Always wash your hair thoroughly with a quality, alcohol-free shampoo after any oil-containing hair treatment.
The oils we can recommend according to your hair type;
- For dry, dull hair: coconut oil, argan oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil
- For dry scalp: jojoba oil, lavender essential oil,
- For damaged hair: coconut oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil,
- For hair loss: sweet almond oil, grape seed oil,
- Dandruff-prone hair: jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, Citronella oil
- For slow growing hair: coconut oil and sweet almond oil