When most of us think of "cleaning", they think of foaming and rinsing. But cleaning with oil will break your memories and become indispensable.
Facial cleansing with oil; It is a method discovered by utilizing the oil's ability to dissolve oil.
Without the need for soap or other chemical cleaners, you will moisturize the skin and get rid of the oily appearance.
Don't be afraid to use oil on your skin!
It has been widely used in recent years, especially in K-cosmetics (which is an acronym for Korean beauty for Korean skin care products and techniques that have become popular in the United States).
Most cold-pressed oils contain linoleic acid, which is known to help keep your skin hydrated and maintain its natural moisture barrier. It offers options for many needs of our skin.
Oil cleansing and the quality of the oils you use to moisturize your skin afterwards will directly affect the results it will create on your skin.
It is possible to use the oils that you can use in the face cleaning process as a moisturizer for your skin afterwards. Brief information about the vital ingredients of these oils, which we think will make your choice easier, will help you choose which oils you prefer.
The oils and their properties that we can recommend as skin cleansing and moisturizer with oil;
- Adalin Grape Seed oil; Rich in vitamin E, it is spirit fighting against fine lines.
- Adalin Castor Oil; Castor oil is a dense oil, so when making your own moisturizer, you should mix it with skin-friendly oils (such as jojoba, rosehip, grape seed). It has a tightening effect on the skin. In the face wash process, you must mix it with another fixed oil at a ratio of 1/2.
- Adalin Avocado Oil; Especially with its moisturizing effect, it helps your skin to remain smooth, strong and elastic.
- Adalin Sweet Almond Oil; It offers unique benefits thanks to vitamins A, E, omega-3 and zinc in its content. It has an important role in the regeneration of your skin.
- Adalin Apricot Kernel Oil; It contains high amount of GLA (gamma linoleic acid - comes from omega-6) and helps to maintain the moisture balance in the skin, at the same time it tightens the skin and balances the skin tone.
- Adalin Jojoba Oil; Its most crucial feature is that it balances the skin sebum, protects the moisture balance of the skin and acts as a barrier to protect it.
- Adalin Argan Oil; It has a very rich content of vitamin E. It increases the elasticity of the skin and protects it against the effects of aging while moisturizing our skin.
- Adalin Safflower Oil; You should know that safflower oil, which is known as a food supplement with CLA in its content, is actually a reliable fixed oil choice for your skin, reminding you of the fact that it is not comedogenic, that is, it will not clog your pores.
As a humidifier; Apart from the rich content of the oils, if you add essential oil to your mixture that you will prepare with one or a few oils in certain proportions to increase the anti-aging effects (which we call voltran), you will have obtained a magnificent natural moisturizer. In our DIY section about these ratios, you can take a look at the recipes of face serums with suggestions for preparation for each skin type.
4 steps in which you can easily apply facial cleansing with oil;
- Step 2: If you have make-up on your face, the first step is to remove your make-up. (with our mix suggestion for make-up removal)
- Step 2: Choose one of the oils we recommend for face wash, take 1-2 teaspoons on your face and start massaging your dry or slightly damp skin. You can continue the massage for 1-3 minutes. Massage will help improve your blood circulation.
- Step 2: At this stage, you can wash a clean, soft cloth that you will use only in this area in water with a temperature that your hand can withstand, wring it out thoroughly, place the damp cloth on your face and wait for a while for your pores to open. Then continue the massage for 1 minute.
- Step 2: Now it's time to degrease your face; Rinse your face with warm water and wipe gently with a clean soft cloth.
Whether it's for a face wash, as a skin moisturizer or as a food supplement, it's essential to get the oil of your choice from a trusted source. You can take a look at our Adalin fixed oils series.