Benefits of Activated Carbon Soap
Since it is produced using cold pressed olive oil and not cooked, all the vitamins and minerals contained in olives pass into olive oil soap. Activated carbon soap cleanses your skin of oil and dirt, while at the same time nourishes and revitalizes it. Especially recommended for oily skin.
Usage and features
- Activated carbon soap is handmade. It is produced by cold process.
- It contains cold-pressed coconut oil, shea butter, lavender and rosemary essential oils, as well as cold-pressed olive oil. It nourishes your skin while cleaning it.
- It does not contain any colorant, synthetic fragrance and preservative additives. Its color and fragrance come from its natural ingredients.
- It can be used for all skins. Thanks to the activated carbon it contains, it is beneficial for oily skin. Thanks to the activated carbon, it draws away the oil and dirt from the skin.
- With its exfoliating effect, it cleans the pores of the skin.
- It helps to shrink pores with regular use.
- It provides natural cleaning. You can safely use it for your hands, body and hair.
Natural oils in its composition
- Olive oil
- Shea Butter Butter
- coconut oil
- Indian Oil
- lavender essential oil
- Rosemary essential oil