Our lavender olive oil soap, which we produce without cooking with the cold process using extra virgin olive oil, is safe for people with sensitive skin and even babies.
Since it is produced using cold pressed olive oil and not cooked, all the vitamins and minerals contained in olives pass into olive oil soap. You can safely use our lavender soap, which provides natural cleaning, for both your skin and hair.
Use and properties of lavender soap
- Lavender soap is handmade. It is produced by cold process.
- In addition to extra-virgin olive oil, it contains lavender oil, lavender essential oil and lavender flowers, which are formed by keeping lavender flowers in olive oil under special conditions (by maceration method).
- It has a moisturizing effect for dry and sensitive skin.
- It does not contain any colorant, synthetic fragrance and preservative additives. Its color and fragrance comes from the fact that it contains natural lavender.
- Lavender soap is produced using cold-pressed olive oil.
- It provides natural cleaning as well as the scent of lavender. You can safely use it for your hands, body and hair.